Installing sccm sp1
saravana
2008-07-21 07:27:00 UTC
Hello,,,
Im trying to install SCCM Sp1 trial version as a fresh installation. At a
point its requesting for updated pre-requisiste componenets.
If I choose option 1 then its throwing error "Failed to Download
per-rqequisite componets". So Pl let me know if i choose option 2 what are
all the files it needs to be downloaded and from where I can download all the
required files.

Thanks in advance!
Sarav
Mark Cochrane
2008-07-22 07:06:52 UTC
Hi

As a starter you need an eval running version of SCCM;
then install SP1.

Mark
Sarav
Wael Sherif
2008-09-03 16:54:32 UTC
you could run setup /download on another machine that have Internet access
then copy these files on the server when running setup again just point to
the downloaded files location "that's what Microsoft says". the problem of
not downloading could be because of IS server blocking SCCM setup from
downloading files you could remove the check box that says require all users
to authenticate on the network settings.